- This event has passed.
SOFTSIDE OF WILD: CACAO CEREMONY
December 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Open your heart with one of nature’s sacred plant medicines: CACAO.
A ritual of togetherness + euphoric unity – waking up our hearts through live music, meditation and ecstatic dance!
Cacao ceremonies have been around for thousands of years, originating back to the Mayan and Aztec traditions. These were performed for spiritual, medicinal and ceremonial purposes.
Pure Cacao has an affinity to the channels of the heart. We know in Ayurveda, the oldest medical health care system in the world, that when we work on the heart we also work on the mind. The mind is seated in the heart and it is the bridge between the earth world and our connection to the realms of spirit and source.
Working with this sacred plant medicine is a powerful safe guide and it becomes a door-opener for inner exploration of Love, Compassion, Song, Intention, Creativity, Curiosity, Inspiration, Expression and Connection. Like all plant medicine, Cacao works this us, where we are and what we need to feel, see and understand through the discernment of the mind + the somatic sensation of body rhythm + the wisdom of spirit and soul.
Together we will:
* Drink ceremonial grade cacao
* Sit in intentional guided meditation
* Explore and share our relationship to heart wisdom
* Invitation to play, feel and express using song and dance
Ceremonial Cacao dose is not recommended for those taking any Heart medication, anti-depressants or pregnant mothers – please inform us to adjust your serving size.
– Ceremonial Cacao is most powerful when taken at least 2 hours after meal. – Wear loose comfortable clothing
– Bring a water bottle and come hydrated.
– Any sacred items for the altar are always welcome
- December 16, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm